After Fridays WOD the cool down... 50 Hollow Rockers. Yea it looks easy...
Have a great Sunday rest day.
A few fundamental boundaries to keep in mind. Remember the key to life long fitness is to never adopt any lifestyle change that you can't maintain for the rest of your life.
Guard your investments in training, nutrition, relationships and money.
1) Never train more than 45 minutes a day
2) Never train more than 3 days in a row w/out a rest day
3) Don't waste your money on supplements
4) Never go on a diet, learn to eat healthy
5) Pick up a new sport, life is more than the gym
6) Never train without friends around you
7) Never let yourself get emotionally dependent on your trainer or gym
8) Never pay more than what is reasonable for the privilege to train with your friends and trainers. At CrossFit Troy that's a not to exceed amount of $100 a month.